We are committed to minimising the risk of Coronavirus infection, so that our guests and staff can feel safe.
Disinfection treatments and cleaning operations have been aligned with current requirements, reducing the risk of the spread of Covid-19 to a minimum, in accordance with protocols approved by the WHO.
- Cleaning of surfaces in common areas – the reception, hall, corridors, restrooms, the restaurant and other common areas of the hotel are sanitised with recommended protocols, products and frequency.
- Sanitisation of interiors – we use highly effective cleaning technologies and products on all surfaces, objects and furnishing elements, along with clinically tested protocols for the washing of fabrics.
- Sterilisation of the kitchen and utensils – use of cleaning products and processes in line with current protocols.
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
In order to ensure necessary social distancing when interacting with others.
- Safety signage – we have installed special signage in all common areas of the hotel to remind everyone of social distancing requirements.
- Redesigned common spaces – furnishing has been simplified, in line with new legislation.
- Assistance for people– Our staff is available to support guests in the application of these measures throughout the hotel’s facilities.
PROTOCOLS AND PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
We provide all guests and suppliers with personal protective equipment during their entire stay.
- Personal protective and sanitisation equipment for guests – access to sanitiser gel, masks and gloves during your stay.
- Staff protection – all hotel staff have access to all necessary equipment to ensure maximum protection during work.
- Compulsory equipment for suppliers – all suppliers who access the hotel must adopt specified safety measures.
- Information on healthcare facilities – we are currently adding information and contact details of local hospitals and pharmacies.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR STAFF
For enhanced safety, all staff members must comply with all hygiene requirements.
- Daily screening – staff will undergo screening before and after each work shift.
THE HOTEL'S HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER
Each hotel has its very own health and safety manager, with particular experience in the implementation of new measures and training of all staff.
- Introduction of measures – tasked with introducing and updating necessary measures.
- Staff training – trains all staff on necessary procedures for the protection of other staff members, guests and suppliers.